Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Shoe Fever: Pumped Up Kicks!

Remember the days of shoes with heels and wedges? Guess what? THEY'RE BACK!! This might be a trend some will never understand, however for someone who is vertically challenged and a huge lover of heels, I am bouncing in my chair thinking about which I will order!

Shoe Fever- Kicks
These patent leather & suede Jimmy Choo Wedged 'Kicks' are so funky & fun but as they truly have a trend limited lifespan, I cannot imagine paying $800 for something that probably won't be in style next year! Check out my picks for lower priced finds that are still funky enough to rock our dubbed "Pumped Up Kick" trend!





Aldo- Graziana $110
Leather with suede velcro straps and tons of side spikes and studding, these wedged kicks are ubber awesome and the lower cut ankle shape makes them perfect for all legs!
www.aldoshoes.com

















Forever 21- Mesh Paneled Wedge Sneakers $40
These look an awful lot like our inspiration Jimmy Choos but at a mere fraction of the price, we like these a whole lot better! A wedged kick with side mesh panels makes for a trendy yet breathable Spring companion!












OASAP- Distinctive $82
I found my Kick Pick! A combination of denim canvas, distressings, studs and a distinctive heel- what's not to love?? Perfect layering of multiple trends without overkill!
www.oasap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment