Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Shoe Fever: Chunky Funky!

I normally turn my nose up at thicker, granny looking heels. I prefer my wedges & stilletos, yet this year's ongoing trend of super chunky, super funky heels has found a place in my heart & my closet!


Shoe Fever Chunky Funky

Elizabeth and James never let me down when it comes to beautiful, structured shoes but as I'm still learning to love this chunky trend, it would be a little hard to let go of $450 for these! Check out my finds for all the chunk & funk but at a much lower price!

Charlotte Russe-Spiked T-Strap Heel $50
This nude chunky heel is anything but boring. It rocks the funk with a peep toe and a stud & spike covered heel!
www.charlotterusse.com















Matiko- Francesca $207
This pair has a little more ouch to their price tag, call me crazy but this was the pair that won me over! A trendy meets BoHo vibes radiates from these shoes and are my top pick of the week!
www.lulus.com
















Kelsi Dagger- Carmanita $117
I love the rosey pink ankle straps mixed with the snake print on these shoes. With a lower but still chunky heel, these are perfect for all age ranges and their versatility for office, worship, date night or a PTA meeting is endless!
www.lulus.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment