Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Shoe Fever- Nude Fever

This Spring Nude Goes Glam! Every woman needs a great pair of nude heels, they elongate the legs & go with everything... but these aren't your mother's nude pumps, they have Spring written all over them! 

Shoe Fever- Nudes

Ruthie Davis definitely nailed the glammed up nude for Spring but the $698 price tag makes my stomach a bit un easy. Check out my favorite comparable finds at much better prices!







2 Lips Too- Too Thrust $64.99
Love these but then again I am very partial to color pops! A great replica of the Ruthie Davis for a glammed up Spring Nude Heel but at a price I can definitley live with! Pick them up at Heels.com


















Betsey Johnson- Letona $149.99
A stunning nude platform wedge that throws in metalic heel  strip with studding! I think I'm drooling! Pick this gorgeous pair up at Heels.com 











Penny Loves Kenny- Relish $84.99
For a great open, airy look  I love these caged nude heels. So versatile you could pair them with jeans or a great spring dress! Pick yours up at Heels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment