Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shoe Fever Spring Wedges

You can't beat a sexy pair of wedges for both comfort & style! Check out of Spring Wedge Picks and let loose!

Shoe Fever Spring Wedge
I so lust these PVC Loubs but the price chokes me a little...check out my finds below for looks just as hot at a price you can easily swallow!




Seychelles- Stop Traffic $129.99
Pops of color and stripes in a crisp T-Strap wedge makes for a perfect Spring companion to any look!
www.heels.com


















All Jeans Wedge- $44.99
A denim T-Strap Wedge? YES PLEASE! You can pair this great find with just about anything for a simple yet trendy look!
www.modcloth.com

















Penny Loves Kenny- Bekah $89.99
I so adore this wedge, not just because it bears my nickname (with proper spelling to boot) but because this Sperry Topsider inspired loafer is just beyond cute!!!
www.heels.com



No comments:

Post a Comment