Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shoe Fever

"There is nothing that makes me feel sexier or more confident than a killer pair of shoes and for me the higher the better!!! I'm definitely a shoe freak- and no matter what the trend there is always a shoe for everyone!" Rebekah von Andele- Resident Mozza & Shoe Freak

Satin Print Platform

I have a weakness for red heeled Louboutins! With a $1,075 price tag they are way out of my price range & most peoples for that matter, but I still go to Saks to hold them & drool!! 

Vibrant, printed platform heels are definitely all the rage this spring! Here are some great replica finds at a price much easier swallow!


Besty Johnson Bridgitt - I love these! They are super fun and with all of the color you can wear them with anything from jeans to a night out... these are already on their way to my closet!!
You can pick these up at Heels.com for $140
















Michael Antonio- Taft - I cannot get over how unique these shoes are...part bootie, part strappy heel!
You can pick these up also at Heels.com for $80!







Gated Soul- For those of you who want some print but know floral just isn't for you, try a look like this one from Gated Soul! They are edgy and super fun!
Grab them at Heels.com for $50!

No comments:

Post a Comment